January 21, 2013 updated
We are doing great now for water level for the 2012 Derby. We are sittling at 54 feet below full pool. This is normal for this time of year. In March we will find out when and how much we are going to draw down. At this time we have about 6 inches of snow and there is plenty of ice on the roads to still melt.
Ramp is now out of water, there is repairs that we need to make on it. Do tot he cold we will have to wait.
Weather is showing a cold snap and snow coming for the following 4 days.
The derby is set for May 18th and 19th, with registration to be closing on Friday May 17th. As soon as I have an approval letter from the FWP we will have the applications available.
Any questions please call 1-406-293-7474 if there is no answer please leave a message and we will call you back.